Welcome to an Eco-friendly establishment
The whole team at BEST WESTERN L’OREE IS COMMITTED to environmental protection!
BEST WESTERN L’OREE is openly environmentally friendly (see below) – To this end, we encourage all our guests to resort to car sharing for their trips.
During 2012, we are contributing to the « Carbon Footprint » assessment.
« Our contribution to the environment »
Our BEST WESTERN L’OREE hotel is committed to respecting and promoting the following principles (energy, water, purchasing, waste, staff training and information for guests):
- We have adopted an on-going programme for improvements to assess and limit the social and environmental impacts of our activities.
- Evaluate, control and limit water and electricity consumption as much as possible.
- Select eco-friendly labelled products, products that respect the environment throughout their life cycle: conception, production, distribution, use, and end-of-life recovery of the used product.
- Systematic purchase of highly energy-efficient products.
- Value and develop food products that guarantee environmental quality and/or certify a fair retribution to farmers.
- Bulk buy to limit packaging and transport costs.
- Reduce wastage and the quantity of waste.
- Recycle waste as much as possible.
- Ensure that staff is well informed and trained in eco-friendly behaviour
- Inform guests about eco-friendly procedures in our establishment and how they can contribute to energy efficiency.
- Collaborate and communicate with all stakeholders in order to improve and safeguard the durability of our approach.